Friday, December 3, 2021

#gaslight


i  aint  mad  at  ya

i  promise  i  aint

im  mad  at  myself  for

getting  played


shit  hits  different  when

your  heart  aint  gotta  home

kicked  myself  to  the

streets  out  in  the  cold

cuz  if  i  dunno  where

i  stand  with  you

id  rather  stand  alone

your  bright  gaslight

will  keep  me  warm


i  aint  scared

of  my  darkest  shadows

i  promise  i  aint

but  im  done  giving

myself  all  the  blame


you  see  shit  different

when  you  aint  out  on  loan

you  see  it  for  what  it  is

after  you  reel  yourself  in

and  reclaim  whats  yours


i  aint  mad  at  ya

i  aint

i  was  mad  at  myself

for  letting  myself

get  played

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#deathmask

iam american blues thered andwhite andtears in youreyes ialways wanted tobe agoodman ijust never had thechance iam thedeath mask of adream i...